(Click the Book Icons to Visit Realmsic.com)
Demethius Jackson is an award-winning author living in Dallas, TX. He writes magical fiction that inspires. Or, as he often calls it, "Self-Help Fantasy.” As his characters learn from their experiences, readers can also identify with them, see how they overcome obstacles, and hopefully find motivation to face their own life challenges.
His two-part book series entitled, The Realmsic Conquest, chronicles the struggles of the world's only magical kingdom. Since its establishment, the kingdom has been ravaged by endless warfare, and must undergo a transformative quest to find peace.
Jackson is an alumnus of American University’s School of Communications in Washington, D.C, and is a native Washingtonian. Throughout his career, he held positions at global television and cinema companies.
In July 2010, he published his first book. Initially releasing The Realmsic Conquest as a completely rhyming epic-adventure, he spent the following years expanding the story of the Realm at the request of fan-feedback.
As an award-winning author, podcaster, and consultant, I work with individuals to help them develop their stories, or take their existing books to the next level.
I provide writing workshops and one-on-one consultations. I also possess a technical media background with experience in all aspects of development.
If you are non-published, I can help you with:
• The Writing Process: brainstorming, drafting, revising, editing, final drafting, and publishing.
• Full Story Development: identifying your plot, and outlining a three-act structure for your story.
• Developing dynamic characters and writing deep scenes.
• Providing editing tips and avoiding rookie writing mistakes.
• Technical aspects such as book cover design, print and digital formatting, and website design.
• Identifying your distribution model (Independent or Traditional Publisher)
If you are already published, I can help you with:
• Being featured as a guest on my show, The Chapter One Podcast (www.ch1podcast.com).
• Connecting you with other book promoters.
• Expanding your network of both readers and other professional writers.
• Effectively utilizing social media according to your marketing goals.
• Incorporating technology with your book, such as A/V production and mobile development.
• Setting up affiliate marketing and additional revenue streams for your book.
What are you working on, and how can I help? Reach out to me at email@example.com
Demethius Jackson Official Website | Copyright ©2018 | Thought Fortress Creations